"Weird when multiple paragraphs of something you write off the top of your head making casual references to things heard on the radio and mouthing off about other people freaking out..."
Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul "Weird when multiple paragraphs of something you write off the top of your head making casual references to things heard on the radio and mouthing off about other people freaking out...". Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
"... gets published in the Wall Street Journal. But actually I like it. It's much better than in the old days when MSM would see something I blogged and telephone me and invite me to redo it as an op-ed and I'd be ambitious enough to want to do it and then stuck with the conventions of op-editedness."
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang "Weird when multiple paragraphs of something you write off the top of your head making casual references to things heard on the radio and mouthing off about other people freaking out..." . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
"... gets published in the Wall Street Journal. But actually I like it. It's much better than in the old days when MSM would see something I blogged and telephone me and invite me to redo it as an op-ed and I'd be ambitious enough to want to do it and then stuck with the conventions of op-editedness."
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang "Weird when multiple paragraphs of something you write off the top of your head making casual references to things heard on the radio and mouthing off about other people freaking out..." . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
"Weird when multiple paragraphs of something you write off the top of your head making casual references to things heard on the radio and mouthing off about other people freaking out..."
Reviewed by Admin Blog
on
10:19 AM
Rating: