Temperature 15°, wind gusts up to 33 mph — a good opportunity to test the meaning of the notion of the "feels like" temperature...

Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul Temperature 15°, wind gusts up to 33 mph — a good opportunity to test the meaning of the notion of the "feels like" temperature.... Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
18A4FB21-91E1-496E-BA7B-F3C224F5E247_1_201_a

... which was -5°.

Answer: My face got quite cold, but I've been in actual -5° cold, and I wouldn't say it felt that cold as the wind was gusting, but I did wish I'd brought a scarf to cover my cheeks and nose. The rest of me was just fine, even a bit hot.

Side issue: Running around trees in the wind is dangerous. I saw one downed branch, and I heard some creaking. You really can get killed out there in the wind.
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang Temperature 15°, wind gusts up to 33 mph — a good opportunity to test the meaning of the notion of the "feels like" temperature... . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
Temperature 15°, wind gusts up to 33 mph — a good opportunity to test the meaning of the notion of the "feels like" temperature... Temperature 15°, wind gusts up to 33 mph — a good opportunity to test the meaning of the notion of the "feels like" temperature... Reviewed by Admin Blog on 6:34 AM Rating: 5

Info Terbaru

Powered by Blogger.