Iran Accuses The U.S. For Last Week's Massive Cyber Attack

Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul Iran Accuses The U.S. For Last Week's Massive Cyber Attack. Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
TEHRAN, Feb. 14 (MNA) – Head of Iran's Passive Defense Organization Brigadier General Gholamreza Jalali blamed the US for having a hand in the recent cyberattack on the infrastructures of Iran’s e-government.

MEHR News Agency: US behind recent major cyberattack on Iran: Jalali

According to Jalali, the recent cyberattack on the country's infrastructure has been a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS), in which the normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network is disrupted by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic.

"The attack was carried out by the US to assess the feasibility of future ones," he said, "But it was deterred."

"Designating the exact source and time of the attack is a time-consuming procedure but Iran's Telecommunication Infrastructure company is working on the issue," he added.

Read more ....

More News On Iran Accusing The U.S. For Last Week's Massive Cyber Attack

Iran says U.S. behind large-scale infrastructure cyberattack -- UPI
Iran Foils Major Cyber Attack from US: Official -- Tasnim News Agency
Large-scale cyberattack on Iran probably originated from U.S., official says -- Tehran Times
Last Week’s Cyberattack Against Iran Originated in the US – Iranian Civil Defence Chief -- Sputnik
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang Iran Accuses The U.S. For Last Week's Massive Cyber Attack . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
Iran Accuses The U.S. For Last Week's Massive Cyber Attack Iran Accuses The U.S. For Last Week's Massive Cyber Attack Reviewed by Admin Blog on 6:29 PM Rating: 5

Info Terbaru

Powered by Blogger.