"Some insist we’re a blank slate on which we write what we want/Others say we’re a Kindle book where all we can change is the font."
Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul "Some insist we’re a blank slate on which we write what we want/Others say we’re a Kindle book where all we can change is the font.". Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
"I’m not slate nor tablet/I’m more hat and rabbit."
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang "Some insist we’re a blank slate on which we write what we want/Others say we’re a Kindle book where all we can change is the font." . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
"I’m not slate nor tablet/I’m more hat and rabbit."
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang "Some insist we’re a blank slate on which we write what we want/Others say we’re a Kindle book where all we can change is the font." . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
"Some insist we’re a blank slate on which we write what we want/Others say we’re a Kindle book where all we can change is the font."
Reviewed by Admin Blog
on
7:34 AM
Rating: