Person of the Year.
Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul Person of the Year.. Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.

The article at TIME: "THE GUARDIANS AND THE WAR ON TRUTH." They couldn't just honor Khashoggi. I haven't combed through the article, but Trump's name is in there a lot, and I don't think he counts as one of the "guardians."
ADDED: I must add that I got there via the great Scott Adams tweet: "Fake News is Time's Person of the Year."
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang Person of the Year. . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.

The article at TIME: "THE GUARDIANS AND THE WAR ON TRUTH." They couldn't just honor Khashoggi. I haven't combed through the article, but Trump's name is in there a lot, and I don't think he counts as one of the "guardians."
ADDED: I must add that I got there via the great Scott Adams tweet: "Fake News is Time's Person of the Year."
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang Person of the Year. . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
Person of the Year.
Reviewed by Admin Blog
on
8:51 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Admin Blog
on
8:51 AM
Rating: